Monday, December 10, 2007

new favorite past time

Okay, you may know my affinity for celebrity gossip. Don't get me wrong - I know it's brain rot. I am fully aware of that. But I pass it off as entertainment. Plus it really makes me feel normal. (Britney anyone?) But I found myself wasting too much time with it. So, I grounded myself. I am not allowed to look at celebrity gossip until after the New Year. Obviously, I need a new vice. So, now I am addicted to lolcats. I have been loving lolcats for a while now, but I have really stepped up my consumption. Not only do I visit http://icanhascheezburger.com/ daily, I vote on the new submissions. This means unlimited entertainment for Sal. Check it out: I even made some of my own for Milo and Alex! Click here, here and here.

Is there a 12 step program for this? Any help is appreciated.

Labels: ,